follow us on
I wanted to write to tell you how pleased ANB is with job your company did simultaneously moving our furniture, computers and “stuff” from 5 offices to one location at […]
I want to send all of you a HUGE thank you and kudos to doing such an incredible job with the move last week. The move was virtually flawless – […]
Admiral Moving did a first-class job, from initial sales contact to the most professional move crew I have ever encountered. Thank you Admiral Moving Services, Inc, you are masters of […]
During our office move, the members of the Admiral team were efficient, cooperative, pleasant and professional, even under some less than ideal circumstances.
The last 3 office moves you’ve done have been great! I want to especially acknowledge your crew. Thanks again!
The move day went spectacularly; the movers were fast, organized, and very helpful. The movers were great and very flexible and patient as well.
From our initial meeting during the move bidding process, until the last box and last piece of furniture was in place, your staff provided us with professionalism and were committed […]
Just a note to say our Admiral driver and his team did a fantastic job moving us recently. They actually made it bearable. Everything was done above our expectations!
I thought the move went very well. The driver was timely and made good communications. His crew took nice care with our goods. Many thanks
I wanted to take a moment to express my deep appreciation and sincere thanks to your company, in general, and our driver, in particular, for an absolutely outstanding job well […]
Please accept my thanks and appreciation for making a stressful event less stressful!
Our move with Admiral was, hands down, the best moving experience we have had (this was our 8th move).
Your crew was efficient, careful, detailed, and friendly. It was an excellent experience.
The crew did an outstanding job of packing and moving us.; They were courteous, helpful and very professional in every aspect.”
Thanks for a great moving experience. Everything went flawlessly- from the estimate to the packing, loading and delivery. The driver and crew were excellent and very professional – even down […]
This was our 14th move and…the smoothest move we have ever had.; Our driver showed courtesy, professionalism, and genuine concern throughout the move.
We have moved several times with the US Air Force and there is no comparison! Your crew was very careful in packing our crystal and art glass collections. You’ve got […]
I seldom encounter superior customer service, but the crew your organization sent to move our household goods was nothing less than spectacular! My wife and I have moved multiple times […]
We have moved with another company two previous times, and this was by far the best.
We asked our drivers to separate our belongings into three groups and I kept making changes to the groupings. Your group was great to work with and extremely professional.”
We wanted to pass along our heartfelt thanks for Admiral’s great service.; Your crew was FANTASTIC!!!!! They were very pleasant guys, very professional and courteous at all times.; And they […]
This is the 4th time we’ve used a professional mover. Our driver and his crew are by far the best moving team we’ve ever had. We will definitely use Admiral […]
Some of the things that made the move less stressful were the quote process, date coordination, communication, and the packing/loading/unloading. Drivers, packers, loaders, un-loaders showed up when they said they […]
Moving Checklist; Moving RemindersBy Makespace
Here are some valuable tips on moving from Admiral Moving Services, Inc. your dependable household mover. Moving checklist will make relocation easier for you.
- Have a garage sale. Get rid of everything you don’t need before you move.
- If your company is moving you, read your relocation policy and familiarize yourself with the benefits provided.
- Get organized now. Don’t wait until the last minute. Make lists of things you need to do and when.
- Make sure you are ready for the packers and movers. Don’t forget to do all of the laundry, wash all of the dishes, pack your suitcases, disconnect computers, stereos and VCRs. Place all the cords and remote controls in a safe place.
- Moving is an emotional time, especially for children. Making them part of the process will help them deal with the changes more easily.
- Make arrangements for pets during the move.
- Set aside those items that you will be taking with you on your trip and clearly mark them as DO NOT PACK.
- Make a list of everyone you need to notify about your move – friends, professionals, creditors, subscriptions, etc.
- Arrange to close your accounts in your local bank and open accounts in your new hometown.
- Contact insurance companies (auto, home owners or renters, medical and life) to arrange for coverage in your new hometown.
- Obtain a mail subscription to the local paper in your new community to familiarize yourself with your new hometown.
- Contact schools, doctors, dentists, veterinarians, lawyers and accountants and obtain copies of your personal records.
- Obtain a change–of–address kit from the post office or go to https://moversguide.usps.com and do it online.
- Designate one drawer of a dresser for sheets and towels so that you won’t have to rummage through boxes for these essentials the first night in your new home.
- Once your refrigerator has been disconnected, thoroughly wash and dry the inside, then put a handful of fresh coffee, baking soda or charcoal in a sock or nylon stocking and place it inside to keep it smelling fresh and to avoid mildew.
- Prepare an “unload me first” carton with essentials that you’ll need immediately upon arrival at your new home. Toilet paper, telephone, toothpaste and brushes, snacks, coffee and coffee pot, soap, flashlight, screwdrivers, pliers, can opener, paper plates, cups and utensils, a couple of pans and paper towels are some suggested items.
- Drain the gas and oil from your power equipment (lawnmower, edger, snow blower etc.).
- Schedule house cleaning and other home services for the day after loading. Things will be hectic and you won’t need to deal with several different service providers at once.
- Have your utilities shut off the day after loading, as you will probably need them through the course of the move. Contact: gas, electric, water, telephone, cable TV, trash collection.
- Make your travel arrangements for the day after loading. In case of weather delays or other unforeseen problems, you wouldn’t want to miss a flight or other travel-related appointment.
- Make a note of your shipment registration number found in the upper right hand corner of your bill of lading and keep it with you in case you need to call the mover with questions or need to track your move online.
- Before the van leaves for your destination, give the driver and your move coordinator phone numbers where you can be reached. It’s also a good idea to get the driver’s cell phone number.
- Make sure to pack your current phone book to take with you. You may need to make calls to your former hometown.
- Be aware of items that can’t be moved with the mover and add them in your moving checklist. These items include:
- Flammable items
- Combustible items
- Aerosol cans
- Hazardous materials
- Ammunition and explosives
- Legal documents (wills, financial papers, insurance documents, etc.)
- Hook up the TV and VCR first to occupy the kids while the rest of your belongings are being unloaded.
- Let your personal computer adjust to the room temperature in your new home before plugging it in.
- Make a written diagram of where the furniture is to be placed in each room. This will help the driver and make the delivery process smoother and less hectic.
- When using a mover, remember that you are the customer and the boss. If you have any concerns at all, contact your move coordinator immediately.
Admiral has been the go-to name in household moving services in the Fayetteville, Bentonville, Springdale, Ft. Smith Little Rock and Conway Arkansas areas since 1980. We offer free moving estimates and the highest level of professional service for all your local, long distance and international moving needs.