follow us on
I wanted to write to tell you how pleased ANB is with job your company did simultaneously moving our furniture, computers and “stuff” from 5 offices to one location at […]
I want to send all of you a HUGE thank you and kudos to doing such an incredible job with the move last week. The move was virtually flawless – […]
Admiral Moving did a first-class job, from initial sales contact to the most professional move crew I have ever encountered. Thank you Admiral Moving Services, Inc, you are masters of […]
During our office move, the members of the Admiral team were efficient, cooperative, pleasant and professional, even under some less than ideal circumstances.
The last 3 office moves you’ve done have been great! I want to especially acknowledge your crew. Thanks again!
The move day went spectacularly; the movers were fast, organized, and very helpful. The movers were great and very flexible and patient as well.
From our initial meeting during the move bidding process, until the last box and last piece of furniture was in place, your staff provided us with professionalism and were committed […]
Just a note to say our Admiral driver and his team did a fantastic job moving us recently. They actually made it bearable. Everything was done above our expectations!
I thought the move went very well. The driver was timely and made good communications. His crew took nice care with our goods. Many thanks
I wanted to take a moment to express my deep appreciation and sincere thanks to your company, in general, and our driver, in particular, for an absolutely outstanding job well […]
Please accept my thanks and appreciation for making a stressful event less stressful!
Our move with Admiral was, hands down, the best moving experience we have had (this was our 8th move).
Your crew was efficient, careful, detailed, and friendly. It was an excellent experience.
The crew did an outstanding job of packing and moving us.; They were courteous, helpful and very professional in every aspect.”
Thanks for a great moving experience. Everything went flawlessly- from the estimate to the packing, loading and delivery. The driver and crew were excellent and very professional – even down […]
This was our 14th move and…the smoothest move we have ever had.; Our driver showed courtesy, professionalism, and genuine concern throughout the move.
We have moved several times with the US Air Force and there is no comparison! Your crew was very careful in packing our crystal and art glass collections. You’ve got […]
I seldom encounter superior customer service, but the crew your organization sent to move our household goods was nothing less than spectacular! My wife and I have moved multiple times […]
We have moved with another company two previous times, and this was by far the best.
We asked our drivers to separate our belongings into three groups and I kept making changes to the groupings. Your group was great to work with and extremely professional.”
We wanted to pass along our heartfelt thanks for Admiral’s great service.; Your crew was FANTASTIC!!!!! They were very pleasant guys, very professional and courteous at all times.; And they […]
This is the 4th time we’ve used a professional mover. Our driver and his crew are by far the best moving team we’ve ever had. We will definitely use Admiral […]
Some of the things that made the move less stressful were the quote process, date coordination, communication, and the packing/loading/unloading. Drivers, packers, loaders, un-loaders showed up when they said they […]
A list of the top 10 questions to ask a moving company when selecting a household mover.By Makespace
When it comes to moving your life’s possessions you want to be confident the moving company you choose will be reliable and trustworthy. Whether you are planning a local move or a long distance move, here are 10 questions you should know the answers to before choosing your mover.
- How long has your company been in business? Companies that have been in business longer are more stable, have more experience, and have an established network of industry resources.
- What awards or certifications has your company earned? Don’t rely solely on a company’s advertising claims. Third-party certifications and endorsements provide objective evidence of a company’s qualifications.
- Is your company a member of the Better Business Bureau? Companies that are willing to stand up to customer scrutiny are usually of higher quality. Because we are professional movers, we are members of the Better Business Bureau.
- What is your company’s screening process for hiring employees? Companies who have a rigorous qualification process – e.g., drug screening, background checks – hire more competent employees.
- Who will be available if I need assistance after normal business hours? Companies who are accessible outside of normal business hours are better able to support customers’ needs.
- What are the qualifications of the move consultant who will manage my move? Consultants who are recognized within their company and have earned industry certifications are generally most qualified.
- Does your estimate include an inventory of goods that you have agreed to move? Having an inventory of goods included in your estimate assures that all parties are in agreement on what items are included in your move.
- Does your estimate include a list of services that you will provide? The more specific the better.
- Is the price on the estimate firm? If certain required services are not included in the bid, then the bid is not complete and the price is subject to change.
- What steps will be taken to protect my home? Look for movers who have the processes and materials to protect rugs, furniture and other valuables from damage. Less professional movers will cut corners where they can.
Admiral Moving Services, Inc. has been the Arkansas Movers to count on since 1980 for all your moving service needs, from local to international. Start by getting a free, no obligation moving estimate today!